10 tips to bring romance to your relationship...
1. Communicate-talk together and share feelings and perspectives.
2. Get over any anger and resentment from past experiences.
3. Make your partner a priority in your life.
4. Be romantic yourself. Don't wait for your partner to be romantic first.
5. Open up your heart.
6. Be Spontaneous and creative and frequently try something new together.
7. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable--give love first.
8. Create a special space for the two of you whenever possible to develop intimacy.
9. Be respectful to each other both privately and in public.
10. Be passionate and share inspirations within the relationship.
....and 10 ways to lose that lovin' feeling!
1. Not communicating -keeping everything bottled up inside.
2. Not showing you care about your partner's problems, dreams and hopes.
3. Poor hygiene, such as infrequent bathing, lack of care with appearance.
4. Constant criticism without occasional praise and support.
5. Slovenly habits or, conversely, being too neat.
6. Lack of respect and admiration, especially in public.
7. Forgetting birthdays and other special occasions.
8. Sexual selfishness.
9. Dishonesty and irresponsibility.
10. Lack of a sense of humour.
....Happy Valentines Day!